Thursday, June 4, 2009

* * Pick a day to expand the fence * *


~ ~ We have sufficient funds.
~ ~ I've sourced, priced, but not yet purchased the fencing material.
~ ~ The "T" post puller tool works pretty slick.
~ ~ We only need to agree when to do the work.

Naturally, no one time will suit all. May I suggest any one day during the weekends of June 13th or June 20th, { the 21st is Fathers'Day}. June 27th would be cool too; the following Friday is July 4th.

A consensus based on your responses and advice will determine when & how the deed will be done.

Please contact me using any of these ways.
~ ~ Adding a comment to this blog.
~ ~ e-Mailing me at 20.10@comcast.net
~ ~ e-Mailing this blog at ByGosh@gmail.com.
~ ~ Calling my residential tele number at 360-543-7883
~ ~ Knocking on my door at 1218 Mitchell Ave
. . . . . ( SE corner of Mitchell & Cedar).

This blog and my e-mail list may not be reaching all those willing to pitch-in, so please contact other friends & partisans and let me know your preferences. ( Druids please note, the 21st is Summer Solstice.)

Hearty thanks to all who have contributed to Blaine Grateful Dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment